Here are 20 Mind-Blowing Psychological Facts You Should Know About Yourself.
1. Shy people talk little about themselves, but they do this in a way that makes other people feel that they know them very well.
2. 98% of the time when someone says they have to ask you a question, you think of all the bad things you’ve done recently.
3. Good morning and good night text messages activate the part of the brain responsible for happiness.
4. Writing notes longhand, instead of typing them, helps you learn what you’re notating because writing engages a different part of the brain than typing.
5. Thinking through decisions in a foreign language helps take the emotion out of your thoughts and helps you focus on making a more rational decision.
6. When you fly in your dreams, psychology says that you have a desire to express creativity & break out of your normal life.
7. Any friendship that was born in the period between 16 and 28 years of age is more likely to be robust and long-lasting.
8. People who have a strong sense of guilt are better at understanding other people’s thoughts and feelings.
9. Playing with blocks helps younger children with learning because it teaches spatial concepts, as well as physics.
10. A study actually found that playing video games can have some good side effects on kids, too. Video games give kids a chance to unleash their negative emotions and also to face and defeat scary things.
11. You might think it’s the opposite, but announcing your goals to others actually demotivates you and makes you less likely to meet your goal.
12. Having a plan B means plan A is less likely to work.
13. Playing Chess makes you smarter — it slows you down and forces you to concentrate. Chess also relies on players to think through things from various angles — they must use both deductive and inductive thinking.
14. Listening to high-frequency music makes you feel calm, relaxed, and happy.
15. When lovers look into each others’ eyes, their heartbeats synchronize.
16. Our emotions don’t affect the way we communicate. In fact, the very opposite is true: the way we communicate has an influence on our mood.
17. CLINOMANIA is the excessive desire to stay in bed all day.
18. 70% of people enjoy old songs because of the memories they’ve attached to them.
19. Women with higher IQs have a harder time finding a mate intelligent women would rather remain single than be with the wrong person.
20. Allowing yourself to experience the negative emotions of an event in your life might actually help you move past it faster.
What do you think about Mind-Blowing Psychological facts.
Follow Us on Facebook
Here is something that people need to understand?
Emotions Fact. How to get emotional balance and endless vitality?
“Some Psychology Tricks Of Daily Life That Are 100% Effective”
Some of the most interesting facts about human behavior?
Some brain hacks that a Neuroscientist or a Psychologist knows.
You must log in to post a comment.