Hacking anything has become a normal thing in this age of internet and information technology. Information has become very important in the age of information technology. And to collect all these information, apart from the hackers, various technology service providers are working on mobile hacking in different ways.
And now almost all the information we need is in the smartphone. All the information from personal to bank is in our smartphone. So our smartphones are on the first choice list of hackers. Today I will see if our mobile hacked and how we can survive the hack.
How to know if my mobile hacked?
1. Does your phone sometimes auto turn on or off or does any app on the phone turn on without any reason? If this happens then you have to be careful with the phone.
2. You may very recently feel that your phone is not providing as much battery back-up as you would like. Although the phone is new, the charge does not last long. So the battery is damaged. Actually it is not. Maybe your mobile hacked. It may also happen that the battery is draining due to apps running in the background of your phone unknowingly.
Hackers keep apps or websites running in the background of your phone for their information, due to which the extra charge is draining.
In this case, you should know that your phone battery is dead or the mobile hacked, so quickly show the phone battery with a technician.
3. Your smartphone is getting too hot. It’s normal for the phone to get hot while using it, but it’s another thing if it gets too hot. It can be seen that if the phone gets too hot with little or no use, then the mobile hacked.
It can be seen that the hacker is doing apps or other work on the phone without your knowledge. When someone uses the phone remotely, the phone will heat up.
4. You seem to have put the phone down, the phone’s camera is on for no reason or the volume is turning up or down. The behavior of the phone may seem like it’s a technician’s problem but sometimes hackers do it.
So have a technician check the phone if there is any problem.
Reasons and Solutions for Android Phone Hanging.
1. Use any kind of public WiFi. Because public Wi-Fi gets hacked when someone is using it, hackers can mobile hacked.
2. We get different types of messages on our phones, there are different types of links. In addition, different types of messengers, e-mails, such as: You have received many dollars from this company, so click on the link.
Never click there as it may contain many viruses. Never click on unknown links without understanding.
3. Never use auto log in or auto save option in browser. Because if a hacker somehow gets control of your phone, then he will know all the saved passwords of the phone in a moment.
4. Apps should not be downloaded from any unknown store outside of Google Play Store. Because Google always checks apps and brings them to the Play Store, so there is no fear. Other companies apps have many problems due to which can be mobile hacked.
5. Google Play Auto Update: Google Play Store is the easiest way to get software for Android phones. This Google play store may cause your phone to hang. I am now telling you what could be the reason for the phone to hang. After going to Google Play Store, click on the three dot menu on the left side. After clicking, first you will see My apps & games, click there. After clicking you will see 4 options will come one after the other.
UPDATES INSTALLED LIBRARY BETA will have these 4 options. First there are UPDATES. Now you will see all the software updates needed on your phone will be shown in the form of a list. Here, if AUTO UPDATES is on, then all the software will start updating simultaneously as soon as you connect the internet to your phone, which will put a lot of pressure on the phone.
Solution: UPDATES option in Google Play store can never be Auto. Manual should always be kept so that Auto Update does not start as soon as the internet connection is given. Then the phone will never be a problem.
6. Space: Another main reason for Android phone problems is not having enough space on your phone. Because most of the space in the phone memory / internal memory takes up space in the system. System means all the software needed to run the phone is installed in the phone memory System.
And if you install software more than the amount of space available, if there is no space in the RAM, then your phone starts facing problems. So you should install the software thinking about your phone (RAM).
Solution: Check how much space is available while installing new software on the phone. There will be no problem on the phone if the software is installed keeping enough phone memory space.
7.Auto Download: Currently we use different types of social media and different apps for communication. There is video audio calling. Like Facebook, Imo, Viber, Hotsapp, and many other social media. You can also chat and share photos with him. Now you think you have 10 such apps on your phone.
Now you have internet connection off, this time 10 photos or videos or messages from 10 apps, now whenever internet connection is given, 10 files of those apps will start downloading simultaneously. And then the phone will hang due to not taking this extra pressure on the phone.
Solution: So keep the Auto Download option off all the time while using these apps. Then the phone will always be good.
8.File Auto Generated: Some files are auto generated in every android phone. If you install any software, a folder with that name will be created in the phone memory. If you continue to install software like this, a large number of folders will be created and your phone’s memory space will be wasted. At some point it will be seen that the phone is running out of space. Many times the phone has problems due to the small space of the phone memory.
Solution: As we have to install software on Android phones for various purposes. So, as soon as the software is finished, the phone memory folder should be deleted. Then the problem of the phone will be solved.
9.About phone: First of all go to Settings and at the end you will see About phone or About with phone model number may be different depending on the phone but About will be written.
Click on About Phone. Baseband version or Build Number will be there a little below. If you tap 7-8 times continuously, an option will show. Developer Options will show anywhere in Settings.
Now you have to click on Developer Options. Developer options should be turned off and on. Now below window animation scale .Transition animation scale .Animator duration scale will be there. Each of these three will have animation scale of 1X. Animation Scale of each should be 0.5X.
Now when you come down you will see Background process limit in all phones Standard limit here At most 3 processes have to be done.
10.App install: We have to install app for various needs. And in the automatic option of the phone, the app is installed in the phone memory. When there is no more space in the phone memory, the phone hangs when trying to install the app. While installing the app, the permission of the app must be given from the phone memory to the memory card, otherwise all the apps will be installed on the memory card. Then the phone will be no time.
11.Password & security: Again you have to come to the settings option. Now click on Password and security at the bottom. Now you will find Location. You have to click on this location. There will be three options in this location mode. (a) High accuracy (b) Battery Saving (c) Device only If you turn on Battery saving from here, the phone will work properly.
Because use Gps in high accuracy. Wi-Fi. Bluetooth. or Mobile netWork to determine location are all on. Because of which (RAM) and processor are under a lot of pressure, when the internet connection is given, there is a possibility of the phone getting hot. So if you give battery saving, you can use the phone normally.
12.Network System: This is most understood by those who live in rural areas or are far away from cities or have network problems. If the mobile phone network is weak and there then browsing the internet or playing online games then the mobile starts getting hot. Because mobile processor RAM tries to work with all its power and cannot do it due to weak network, then the mobile starts heating up.
13.Memory card: Your phone may have problems due to memory card problems. Because we use a memory card for a long time. I take and share many files with many people through Bluetooth or Shareit. If there is any kind of virus inside all those files then it affects the phone.
All those viruses cause phone problems. So while sharing files must be checked or taken with caution.
14.Booster app: Clean app or booster app can be the cause of phone hang. All the free booster apps that we use make the phone more heavy instead of useful. Because if the Internet is on in Free Booster app, it starts giving excessive amount of ads. So free cleaner or booster apps should be excluded.