Some psychology and statistics of girls:
1) Girls have more of a gene called OPN1LW on the x chromosome to understand the color red, so they see many shades between red and orange, which boys don’t.
2) From the age of 11 months, girls start to fear insects. Recently scientists are calling it a genetic matter.
3) Despite having an equal number of nerves, the reason why girls hear whispers more and taste better is still unknown.
4) Florida Atlantic University researchers say that girls are more adept at cyberbullying or internet-based harassment and spreading rumors than boys.
5) Girls can recognize faces and recognize roads faster than boys
6) Although emotions are high, due to the special control system of the brain, girls commit suicide 6 times less than boys.
7) Girls’ heart beats faster and they use more words in speech
8) If a girl can hold someone for at least 15 seconds, it means she trusts the person.
9) Girls subconsciously feel uncomfortable keeping their hands free so they keep purses, mobiles.. something like that.
10) In a typical 75-year life a girl spends a combined 1 year choosing clothes, 1 year looking at herself in the mirror, and 4 years with menstrual bleeding.
11) When receiving a call, girls only bend their necks towards the phone and most of the boys turn their whole bodies.
12) If there is any loud noise around, most of the girls close their ears with their fingers and boys with their hands.
13) Most girls laugh while applying makeup
14) When looking at a map, girls look at the direction they will go instead of North.
15) Among the top 20 richest women in the world, except Harry Potter author Rowling, all of them may have inherited their wealth from their fathers rather than their husbands.
16) Girls have more nightmares and emotional dreams than boys.
17) If you pronounce the girl’s name while talking to a girl, the girl likes that person more.
18) Girls live longer than boys in every nation in the world.
19) Girls are very happy when someone asks them for solutions, wants to know what they like, and calls them cute nicknames.
20) Girls get most of their experiences by listening to friends or reading books rather than by themselves.
21) Girls don’t like to wait for anything.
22) 40% of women in developed western countries now give birth to children while unmarried.
23) Girls in developed countries spend 17 years of their lives dieting.
24) Girls cry 30-64 times a year and boys 6-17 times.
25) Girls lie an average of 3 times and boys 6 times a day.
26) High heels have been worn by girls since the 1600s, it was previously a boy’s shoe. Especially butchers.
27) Girls who sleep with their noses closed during pregnancy have poor health.
28) Taller girls have more cancer risk than shorter ones.
29) Girls are better at multitasking than boys.
30) Only 2% of girls in the world consider themselves beautiful.
31) 1 in 6 developed country girls are victims of sexual harassment.
32) Girls blink 19 times per minute and boys 11 times.
33) Girls in developed countries have 150 different hairstyles throughout their life.
34) In China, unmarried girls between the ages of 20-22 are called “Shang Nu”, meaning “old girls”.
35) In 1 year, the combined income of all the professional women in the world is 18 million dollars but the combined expenditure is 28 million dollars.
36) Not only in Bangladesh but all over the world the salary of girls is low. The least disparity is in New Zealand, where women earn 5% less than men.
37) There were 800,000 female soldiers in the Soviet Army during World War II.
38) Brazil’s Victoria’s Secret Company says – 80% of girls in the world wear the wrong size underwear.
39) Only by looking at the fingerprint can you tell whether it is a boy or a girl because girls have twice as many amino acids as boys, which changes something in the fingerprint.
40) 80% of buyers of the “50 shades of grey” book were girls.
41) Ancient Roman girls used to collect the sweat of “gladiators” and use it as makeup.
42) In 1678, the world’s first woman to receive an academic degree was “Elena Cornaro Piscopia” of the University of Padua, Italy.
43) “Saint Lucia” is the only country in the world named only after a girl.
44) If you ask a girl “What happened?” If she answers “Nothing” then you must understand the complete opposite i.e. something must have happened.
45) Still 60.3 crore girls of the world do not consider it a crime to be born at home.
46) Even in the 21st century, every 90 seconds, 1 girl dies giving birth.
47) Girls like guys who have a sense of humor and can make quick decisions.
Remember, every woman is a unique and individual person, just like you. She has her own life story, circumstances, and experiences that have shaped who she is. As you get to know her, try thinking of her as a person first before looking at her gender or any preconceived notions of what a woman “should” be like.
- This doesn’t mean you have to ignore her gender—it’s a big part of most people’s identities, after all. Just recognize that it doesn’t totally define who she is.
Get in touch with your own thoughts and feelings. It may seem strange, but understanding yourself better can make it easier for you to understand your partner. If you’re not sure what’s going on in your own head and heart, you’ll have a harder time connecting to what she’s thinking and feeling. Take time each day to mindfully pay attention to your own emotions, thoughts, and physical sensations.
Read More about psychology of girls
You must log in to post a comment.