Advice for a successful career and life. Jack Ma – Alibaba group
Jack Ma, originally Ma Yun, (born September 10, 1964, Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, China), a Chinese entrepreneur who was head of the Alibaba Group, which comprised several of China’s most popular Web sites, including the business-to-business marketplace Alibaba.com and the shopping site Taobao.com.
“We don’t want to be number one in China. We want to be number one in the world,” said Jack Ma shortly after he founded Alibaba
Building one of the world’s largest e-commerce companies doesn’t require specialized or technical knowledge, genius-level math—or even a business plan. So what does it take? Here’s the story that Jack Ma shares with the young, the richest man in China and, with about $35 billion in assets, one of the richest people in the world.
1. Have no idea what you want to do in life?
* I think Only when I was 40 years old did I start to know
* exactly what I wanted to do.
* I never thought in my life that I would be a businessman.
* and I never thought that I would be a teacher.
* So I became a teacher – I had never thought about it.
* I became an entrepreneur – I had never thought about it.
* And all of the other things.
* I wanted to be a policeman -rejected.
* I even wanted to be a waiter in KFC – rejected.
* Most of the dreams – you may think about it, but they don’t work out.
2. You don’t have to be the best.
* Don’t try to be the best. Be the first.
* Be the first to change, be the first to take the challenge, be the first one to overcome the difficulties, because to be the best person – there’s only one Olympic champion.
* I don’t think I’m lucky enough to be that.
* But I can always try the new things and don’t give up, believe it because you are so unique.
* Everybody is unique. Being yourself is always the key.
3. The world is full of opportunities.
* This world, today, is full of challenges and opportunities.
* Two thousand years ago, full of challenges and opportunities.
* And I’m suer Tow thousand years later, full of challenges and opportunities.
* There’s always …
* It depends on how you look at it.
* Somebody looks at this challenge as an opportunity.
* Young people say there are no opportunities.
* I complained a lot when I was young because I thought Bill Gates took all the opportunities for Microsoft, Steve Jobs, all these guys, There is no job, there’s no great, big stuff left for us.
* But I think opportunity always lies in the challenges.
* Always lies in the complaints.
* If you can solve the challenge, you will be successful.
* The bigger the challenge you solve, the bigger the opportunity you have.
4. Want to be happy? Be healthy.
* I think life is a journey.
* you come to this world to enjoy life, to be happier and healthier.
* The day when you leave the world you say I’m happy with my life
* I’m healthy in this life,
* because if you’re not healthy, you’ll never be happy.
* So I believe happiness and health are the things that human beings are always looking for.
* And I think in the next 30 years, because of the technology,
* life sciences are going to change a lot.
* People are going to live longer.
* But living longer does not necessarily mean living healthier.
* So if you are not healthy, How can you be happy?
* If you live longer, If you’re not happy, why do you live?
Jack Ma – Alibaba Group
READ MORE: How do I decide or taking important decisions wisely?
The beginning of the most popular search engine GOOGLE.
What is the easy way to know yourself?
What makes people smart and intelligent?