Here are few interesting facts that’ll blow your mind.:
Aren’t we all curious to know about human behaviour? How people act or react, learning everything about human behaviour is interesting and appealing. Not only it makes you read people better but also helps you understand yourself better.
It is said that the average human only uses 10 per cent of his/her brain capacity in their lifetime. Imagine what will happen if complete power is used!
Apart from having behaviours, humans also have a whole lot of wants, needs, fears, and phobias. And what’s more, they have invented words to describe their feelings! Like did you know that that fear of number 13 is known as triskaidekaphobia? Yeah. Try pronouncing that in one go! Or that the smell of wet earth is called petrichor? Nopes, we kid you not. Take a look at some more amazing and mind-blowing facts about humans and human behaviour! You’ll never look at yourself the same way again.
the interesting fact is When we put some milk in coffee, we at first observe an increase of both complexity and entropy (which is a measure of disorder). At a certain moment in time, maximal complexity has been reached and starts lowering again, while entropy steadily keeps on increasing;
Some interesting facts are:
1. People who truly love can no longer be friends
2. Girls don’t like being stared at unless they are already staring at you
3. Kissing releases oxytocin in the brain, a hormone that can strengthen the emotional bond between two people.
4. Happiness, anger, sadness, fear, disgust, and surprise are the six emotions commonly expressed by people.
5. Women are more likely to feel pain than men, and at the same time, women are more tolerant of pain than men.
6. Your brain will treat rejection as physical pain.
7. The person who gives the best advice is often the person who has the most problems.
8. Research shows that laziness is only a part of young people’s life habits, and does not represent bad life habits.
9. When introverts are alone, they are often energetic. When they are alone, shy people often want to contact others, but they cannot bear the anxiety brought about by social interaction.
10. Trust is only once, and if you miss it, there will be no more.
11. Psychological research shows that it is difficult to convince oneself not to care.