Most popular notions about the male brain are based on studies of men ages 18 to 22 — undergrads subjecting themselves to experiments for beer money or course credit. But a man’s brain varies tremendously over his life span, quickly contradicting the image of the single-minded sex addict that circulates in mainstream consciousness.
In this presentation, you’ll learn about common misconceptions, such as men wanting to sow their wild oats forever. And you’ll learn how vulnerable men are to loneliness, and why men are so frustratingly focused on solutions.
In short, gals, here’s what you need to know about guys’ minds.
- After sex, Men want to sleep and women want to talk. There’s no shortage of post-sex behaviors, including touching and cuddling, playing with your phone, smoking a cigarette, falling asleep or even getting up and leaving the room. If you’re partial to one type of postcoital approach, it’s not surprising to feel vulnerable or take it personally when your partner does something different. Conversely, if you’re satisfied with what happens after sex with your partner, you may be more likely to feel satisfied with the sex itself, as well as with your romantic relationship in general.
- Men express their strongest feelings through the act of making love. “I can sleep with her, marry her, take care of her, but love—that’s something else,” said Tony, a married man in his late 40s. “Guys don’t like to talk about love. They don’t know what to say. Of course, guys feel love. But they express it differently.”
- According to a survey, men can listen to their male friends for ages.
- but they can only listen to their girlfriend or wife for six minutes.
- Most men love women with thicker and longer hair. Reasons: A: Long Hair Helps Avoid Confusion B: Men’s are More Likely to Help Women with Open Long Hair C: Brilliant Hair = A Brilliant Boys’ Night In!D: Good Hair Enhances Looks E: Long Strong Hair Links to ‘Organic’ FemininityF: Hair Seduces Men.
- According to Psychological facts of the male study, Male wearing shirts look more attractive than the ones wearing t-shirts. Researchers at Nottingham Trent University have made a startling discovery: what’s printed on your T-shirt could have a large effect on your attractiveness to the opposite sex. The study involved plain white T-shirts with the letter “T” printed on them–one shirt had a right-side-up T, and one was upside-down, with the cross of the letter stretching across the belly. The hypothesis was that heterosexual women would find men more attractive if an illusion was perpetrated that emphasizes a “v-shaped torso,” a supposed sign of masculinity. The letter T, across the chest, could either exaggerated that shape or negate it, depending on which way it’s turned.
- Men hate asking for help most of the time and will avoid talking for any help until they feel they can’t do it by themselves.
- Men lie twice as often as women.MEN lie twice as much as women and almost one in ten believe they are experts at it.
- according to new research.
- Men don’t like comparison. They hate if any female will compare them to other males.
- Men are physically strong but emotionally weak compared to Women.
- Unfaithful men have lower IQs.Dr. Satoshi Kanazawa.
- an evolutionary psychologist from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- said the smarter a man is, the less likely he is to cheat on his partner.