The first television signal broadcast in Bangladesh was in 1964 under the state-owned television network Pakistan Television Corporation (PTV) in Dhaka, then East Pakistan. From then onwards Bangladesh Television (BTV) had a virtual monopoly until the late 1990s. Since then a number of stations have arrived. Many have also shut down in the process.
This is a list of television stations in Bangladesh currently available on terrestrial, satellite, and cable.
It is given below who is the owner of the TV Channel in Bangladesh:
1) Independent TV: Salman F Rahman.
2) 71 TV: Journalist Mozammel Babu and Meghna Group.
3) Desh TV: Saber Hossain Chowdhury (MP) but Asaduzzaman Nur is running.
4) Boishakhi TV: Business group Destiny. But journalist leader Manjurul Ahsan Bulbul is running.
5) Gazi TV: Gazi Golam Dastagir (MP).
6) Banglavision: Former mayor Sadek Hossain Khoka has the most shares.
6) Channel I: Faridur Reza Sagar (Cultural Worker)
6) This is N Bangla: Mahfuzur Rahman. Journalist J.E. Mamun.
9) This is N News: run by Munni Saha.
10) Mohana TV: Kamal Majumder (MP).
11) Samay TV: Brother of State Minister for Law Kamrul Islam.
12) Channel 24: Hameem Group Chairman Ake Azad.
13) N TV: Mosaddek Hossain Falur.
14) Diganta TV: Jamaat leader Mir Kashem Ali. It is closed now.
15) Islamic TV: Khaleda Zia’s brother Saeed Iskander. It is also closed now.
16) BTV: Official TV Channel.
16) Channel 1: Closed now. The owners were BNP leaders Mirza Abbas and Ghiyasuddin Mamun.
16) RTV: Morshedul Islam (MP) of Bengal Group
19) SA TV: Salauddin Ahmed is the owner of SA Paribahan
20) Channel 9: Enayetur Rahman Bappi of BNP Gharona and Syed Ashraf of Awami League.
21. Ekushey TV: The main initiator of Ekushey Television was Abu Saeed Mahmud. Abdus Salam, the current chairman of Ekushey Television, owns 70% of the television. The remaining 30 percent is owned by 5 out of 6 of the previous 13 entrepreneurs. They are Rauf Chowdhury (Rangs Group), Emran Mahmood (Microwave), Anjan Chowdhury (Square), Abdus Salam (Saraitex), Liaquat Hossain (MAS Square Group).
22) Maasranga TV: Anjan Chowdhury of Square Group.
23) My TV: Nasir Uddin Sathi.
24) Jamuna TV: Nurul Islam Babul of Jamuna Group.
25) Dipta TV: Kazi Jahedul Hasan, owner of Kazi Media Limited.
Thanks for your kind intention, I hope it will help you a lot.
If I forgot someone or write something wrong, please forgive me and let me know what is my fault.