How can you Increase Views on your YouTube Channel?
There’s no one-fits-all answer to this question. The number of views your YouTube videos get will depend on various factors such as the topic, production value, length, and promotion.
But by upping your views, you can also increase your chances of being discovered by new viewers, which is essential for growing your channel and making money on YouTube.
Having said that, you can do a few things to increase your chances of getting more views. Here are some actionable tips:
To increase your YouTube video views legitimately, first and foremost, you’ll have to brush up on your YouTube SEO practices. This means:
- Knowing which keywords to use. Keywords are people’s search phrases and queries. If you want your video to be discoverable, you’ll have to use the right keywords. Opt for long-tail (meaning, more descriptive and accurate) keywords, since they are easier to rank for. The broader your keyword is, the harder it is going to be to rank for it. For example, instead of trying to rank for “cute dogs”, try to rank for “cute dogs doing silly things”.
- Optimizing Your Video Titles. YouTube cuts video titles off at 66 characters, so make sure your titles are shorter than that and are concise. If your audience can see what your video will be about, they are more likely to click on it.
- Optimize Your Thumbnails. This is very, very important. Make sure your thumbnails are clear and appealing. Also, your thumbnails should complement your video title – so make sure they go together well.
- Optimize Your Video Descriptions. Your video description is prime real estate for using keywords. Make sure you insert your keywords at the beginning of the description and up to 3 other times throughout and write for people. Give a description of your video using proper language and writing rules – don’t just type out your keywords over and over again because that’s not going to fly with YouTube’s algorithm.
- Create Playlists. YouTube is likely to recommend other videos from your playlists, and curating your content will make viewing it a much more pleasant experience for your viewers.
Also, there are many ways to grow a YouTube channel faster than only in some months.
• By investing some money
• Without investing any money
By paid methods, you can run ads on Facebook, Instagram, and Google AdWords— these will automatically boost your ad by increasing the views, and if the audience like your content then they will surely subscribe to your channel. You should run ads on your best video which you think that this video can grow more in the future and you can add your success stories on ads you can also promote your channel by giving money to other successful YouTubers to promote your channel And also there are other paid methods you can apply to grow.
But if you don’t want to invest any money to Increase Views, in that case, 👇👇
• Let’s be more focussed on every social media platform like Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, etc to grow your followers or network there. Put stories, posts, etc there related to your content daily and consistently.
• And upload more and more videos on daily basis.
• Focus on your content to Increase Views— how good it is. Try to improve it. For example, if your channel is based on teaching then watch other top YouTubers’ videos to improve your videos.
• Focus on your thumbnail to Increase Views, it should be very attractive and with some hidden concept in it that people should click on it. Try to improve your video editing because good and attractive editing can boost your channel’s views very fast. Make shorts as much as possible Because it can increase your subscribers. YouTube virals the shorts very fast, you just focus on your content.
JUST REMEMBER THIS …You Can Definitely Do it!!!!! Don’t GIVE UP By Uploading Only some Videos and then Quit. Then you cannot grow there.
The next thing you’ll have to do is be consistent with your uploading schedule and promote your videos on other social media networks and platforms. This will keep your followers on all social media outlets notified whenever you upload new content and they’ll be sure to watch it.
As evident, there are several ways to increase views on your YouTube channel. You should also promote your content on other social media platforms. Additionally, you can work with influencers and create playlists to grow your online presence. Plus, engage your audience, encourage them to subscribe to your channel, partner with other content creators, and create SEO-friendly titles and tags.
You must log in to post a comment.